You all know I am a sucker for some basic pieces, so I thought I would share some of my current favourites today.
1. Urban Outfitters BDG Jeans. I mentioned these in a blog post a few weeks ago and haven't stopped wearing them since. They are hands down my current favourites. I love the fit over the bum, the length, the wash of them. They're comfy, wash well, and generally are amazing for a really good price too. I would 100% buy these in different colours!
2. Barbour White T-Shirt. This is one of the most luxurious white t-shirts I have. It's insanely soft and thick, an amazing fit and the sort of piece I can throw on everyday. It's a little more expensive than my usual plain white tees, but there is definitely a considerable different in quality between this and other ones I have.
3. High Top Converse. So I have had these forever and always loved them, but they have really been on heavy rotation for me this Summer. I am loving them with my Summer dresses, but also with more basic combinations like this one. The classic canvas ones are the best, and they absolutely look better once they're a little battered and well loved.
4. LNA. I discovered LNA while in LA and have been living in their basics ever since. The gorgeous body I shared last week, this incredible hoodie that makes me feel stylish on my super lazy days, and this long sleeved waffle top. They're all incredible quality, easy to wear, and have little design details that make them different to the usual basics you see.
5. These H&M Jeans. I also have them in a blue wash, and they're amazing!! SUCH a flattering fit, a really thick and heavy denim, and they look farrrrr beyond their £30 price tag. Go one size up from usual for the perfect fit. They wash really well too!
6. Loewe Espadrilles. They were a Testing Basics purchase and winner, and some of the comfiest shoes I own. They came to LA with me for my Summer outfits, and have been the pair I reach for most days for both ease and effortless style. They're well worth the investment and look amazing with everything you want to wear them with. Denim, dresses, shorts, suit trousers. You name it, they look good with it. No regrets with buying these whatsoever.
7. This white ASOS T-shirt. A far more affordable option to the Barbour one. And while the difference in quality is notable, this is still an amazing t-shirt for a great price. Flattering fit, washes well, just an all round great basic that you can buy a few of and have on rotation. You can never have too many white t-shirts!
8. & Other Stories Belt (pictured here) I have been wearing this a lot recently and it completely transforms outfits! I love the knot effect it has, making it a little more interesting than other black belts I have. I have mostly been wearing it with high waisted denim.