These are some of my favourite photos I have ever shared on here, so it makes sense to share them alongside some other things I love at the moment. Well, some of these things aren't even 'at the moment', and are more permanent loves...
1. Film photography. This you all know already. These photos are all shot on film, and I want to move more and more of my content onto film over the coming months. They are always my favourite images, and I have been shooting one roll of film every week for almost one year now!! Huge post of all my favourites from the past year will be coming your way very soon. I have a box which is fit to burst with all the prints from the past year. I really want to do something with them to display my favourites, but aside from framing them all (and spending my life savings on frames, I would need so many), I am not sure what that could be just yet. I bought a new film camera over the weekend and cannot wait to play around with it a little bit and share some images.
2. Led Zeppelin, Childish Gambino and Kings of Leon. Pretty much all I have listened to recently. Led Zeppelin are my favourite band ever, so I always listen to them, especially their live stuff. Childish Gambino is a recent one I have had on repeat because Redbone was stuck in my head for about a week so I had to cave and listen to it endlessly. Kings of Leon's first two albums are some of my favourite all time albums, so I put them on when I want to listen to something I know I wont end up wanting to skip through.
3. Taking baths. I love to have a bath, and always have. I actually hate showering which I know is weird, and I have to really force myself to shower sometimes. I don't know what I hate about them but there is nothing enjoyable about getting a shower in my eyes. A bath on the other hand is a treat and is something I can't get enough of. While I have been looking for places in London I am really reticent to compromise on there not being a bath. It's such a big part of my evening routine (especially in Winter) that I don't know what I would do without one!
4. Nars Lipsticks. This is a new one but I think I have found my go-to lipsticks now. The Audacious lipsticks by Nars are so easy to wear. I forget to reapply lipstick all the time so I need something low maintenance, and nothing drying at all. I hate lipsticks that suck all the moisture from your mouth, thankfully these don't do that at all so I am a big fan.
5. Khaite. I have recently bought an item from the brand for Testing Basics and I am so excited to try it out. Doing that series really does let me justify some purchases I would never make otherwise. I have swooned over the pieces from Khaite for so long, but they are so painfully expensive. Really excited to try it out and see if it's worth the crazy price tags. I mean £600 for a top is insane... but I do want it.
6. Peanut Butter and Banana on toast. Ultimate comfort food, my Mum has been making me it for breakfast every morning while I have been at home. It's not the healthiest start to the day but it's so worth it because I love it and it goes great with coffee. SO GOOD. I could also go onto eat it throughout the day too but I have to draw the line somewhere.
7. Exercise. I haven't been doing much of it and I miss it so much. I am travelling to Manchester to see my personal trainer whenever I can, but I miss going a 2-3 times a week SO MUCH! When I move down to London it is going to be a big decision whether or not I find another personal trainer (and thereby empty my bank account, everything is so much more expensive) or go to classes. Doing the gym alone is out of the question because I have no motivation for it then. As someone who as only really gotten into exercise this year, I am surprised at how much I am missing it!
8. A really good Old Fashioned. Definitely my current favourite cocktail, I drank them in LA whenever I could (that sounds more dramatic, I mean whenever they had it on a menu, not whenever I could get my hands on one), and they are the best drink ever ever. I am 100% going to start making them at home until I am a pro like Ryan Gosling's character in Crazy Stupid Love.
Hope you enjoy this brain dump. I love to ramble on here from time to time, and especially alongside some photos as gorgeous as these ones.